Thank you Frisco Spices

Discussion in 'Game Processing, Recipes & Cooking' started by Dwight Shrute, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Dwight Shrute

Dwight Shrute Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I recently had the opportunity to try a new (to me) spice for Vinison sausage. My taste is usually pretty plain so I usually pass on anything to strong, but when eating Vinison I usually prefer something a little stronger to kill the "gamey" taste. The Frisco Italian Sausage Blend was a great mix of not to little and not to much. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great tasting mix.
    I have been short on time lately, but I am now really looking forward to trying their Hell's Creek jerky seasoning. I will give my honest unbiassed opinion of it as well when I have time to get the hydrator out.
    Here is their web site. Give em a try.

www.FriscoSpices.com

Attached Files:

2. WesternMdHardwoods

WesternMdHardwoods Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Im glad to see that it turned out good! I also got some Italian and Breakfast sausage seasoning. i have not been able to mix some up yet but am looking forward to it!

3. FriscoSpices.com

FriscoSpices.com Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Dwight brown some of that up and throw it in your spagetti sauce. It is out of this world good with spagetti. We usually mix about half into meat balls and pre cook them then freeze, so if your cooking a batch of spagetti sauce just throw in a dozen meat balls or so help flavor the sauce.

4. CILhunter

CILhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I was sent some Sweet Italian sausage seasoning, and Breakfast Sausage seasoning. Yesterday was a rainy, nasty day, so I got out a bunch of pork and veninson and made some sausage. Wife and kids LOVED the Italian sausage. Bulk packed most of it, but kept some in the fridge to brown and put on homemade pizza this week. The breakfast sausage was good also. I cooked some of that up with my eggs this morning. All around a good product. I would use them again.

Thanks for sending me some to try out.