Teriyaki Jerky Recipe?

Discussion in 'Game Processing, Recipes & Cooking' started by Dubbya, May 20, 2013.

1. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone have a good one? I dont really care if its a muscle meat or ground recipe. My wife cant do spicy or peppery so teriyaki it is... Only i cant seem to find a decent recipe. Thanks!

2. NEW61375

NEW61375 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I know a lot of folks like homemade recipes but there are really good jerky seaonings here:

NESCO® Jerky Seasonings, Cure and Spice Kits | Official NESCO® Store

NESCO® Jerky Seasonings, Cure and Spice Kits | Official NESCO® Store

Lots of quantitiies and flavors to choose from and the teriyaki is really good. 1 pack of seasoning and 1 pack of cure is good for 1 lb of meat(ground or muscle) so a 10 pack will get you about 10 lbs. You can however adjust the seasoning & cure to make it more or less flavorful/salty.

Last edited: May 29, 2013
  3. in da woods

in da woods Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    DUBBYA,

By far the best Teriyaki marinade I've used for my Jerky, and you've had it at the gtg, it the Jack Daniels marinade in a bag. I cure my jerky first for a day then throw the meat in the marinade for another day and dehydrate it with the meat right out of the bag. I've been using this process for about 5 yrs and everyone really likes the flavor. You can get it at Wally world.

4. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks guys!!!