Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope called in the wardens and sheriffs office and got to help them burn it to the ground.

I can't stand drugs or those that use them or deal them.
    Likes theback4, Beefie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Siman/OH View Post
    These are my favorite kinds of posts. Been some really good similar ones over the years.

Craziest thing i ever found in the woods (and of course it was pre me taking cameras on every hunt) was an old wooden arrow with feather fletchings stuck in a tree at a 45 degree angle about 60 feet off the ground. Me and my father had no idea how long it had been there or how it got in the tree at that angle so high off he ground. Ironically it disappeared and we never found the arrow.

Also i did work for a body removal service for many years. Seen lots of hangings, GSWs, ect in the woods. Always creepy seeing a dead body in nature.
    Could have been shot in the tree many years ago...then the tree grew, making it higher???
    2013 and 2014 GTG Attendee

2014 Bowhunting Champs: (official Honovi Hunters coat tail rider)

Team KILL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Strangest thing for me to find in the woods would actually be a shed.

I really don't have anything good....but I do like these types of threads.
    Likes theback4 liked this post

2013 and 2014 GTG Attendee

2014 Bowhunting Champs: (official Honovi Hunters coat tail rider)

Team KILL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorjim08 View Post
    I don't have any pics but once when I was hunting public ground in southern Indiana I came upon a family graveyard in the middle of nowhere. Ironically enough it was a family with the name of Corn. There were graves there from the early 1800s. It creeped me out.

Blessings..........Pastorjim

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    most likely ancestors to Children of the Corn
    Likes early in, Siman/OH liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I often hike around in forest preserves, not to hunt for shed antlers of course because you're not supposed to take sheds from the squirrels, but what I do often see are shiny old balloons that have come down from the sky after birthdays and holidays.
    Likes Siman/OH liked this post

Is it just me, or does that Alone reality show look like a three month paid hunting vacation with no bag limits?

Post Thanks / Like
    Neighbor of mine let me hunt his 600 acres, first time out, about 4 am, i kept stumbling on things i thought was clumps of dirt, later when i left around lunch time, i saw about a 100 skeletons of his dead cattle, seem when they died he just hook them up to the tractor and pull them to the far side of his property,, also found a chopped up 64 mustang out there too... used it for a ground blind and it work great too.
    Likes theback4, Beefie, Josh/OH liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2