Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just wait until the boys start sniffing around, talk about a bad feeling. My little girl is 17 now and I can't figure how that happened.
    Everyone has an opinion but if I don't agree with it you're a racist! Liberal Logic 101

Poster of the 1,000,000TH post

www.matcodist.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by virginiashadow View Post
    My youngest kid is 8 and a half. She is still my little buddy and we do everything together. However lately she is starting to sound like a normal kid and is losing her little kid talk. Every few sentences I'll just look at her when she out of nowhere talks like a young adult. To be honest, it kind of saddens me that I don't have any more little buddys behind her........I guess I'm really getting older now.

It sucks, my daughter turns 16 this year, just wait for that excitement, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes virginiashadow liked this post

Smart people are full of doubt, while stupid people are full of assurance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful daughters are God's punishment to you for how you behaved as a teenage boy. When your youngest stops talking like your little buddy.....

Anti-Trump Snowflake. Just remember that next time you hike over a glacial moraine, it was put there by a bunch of snowflakes that got together and all moved in the same direction.

Is it wrong to criticize the president again, now that we have a Republican in the White House?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2