Page 73 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stay right, pass left. Unless you're driving an emergency vehicle or are the fastest car on the road and passing anyway....
    Likes Matt liked this post

The Deadly Dozen-Team 13

Oneida H250 & Screaming Eagle, Bear Recurve
    CX Mayhem Hunter

Post Thanks / Like
    Why is it that public boat landings seem to bring out the ignorance in people?
    Pope And Young do not consider does as deer or crossbows as archery equipment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota View Post
    Trying to figure that out myself. It takes me and my buddies about a minute to launch or pull a boat out. It's not a difficult concept at all.
    -Tim

2013 Bowtech Assassin
    Easton Flatline 340
    Muzzy MX-3
    Tru-Fire Hurricane Foldback Release

Post Thanks / Like
    They have to learn how to back up a trailer somewhere, might as well be at a busy boat ramp with a dozen people watching impatiently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ten things I'm gonna do to quit procrastinating

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually opened this thread just to rant about an incident that occurred yesterday at a boat landing to me.. it must be a common thing!

This past weekend I installed new side marker lights and license plate on my boat trailer. Yesterday I took a vacation day and took the girlfriend and 4 kids out for a day on the lake. When I got back to the trailer someone had backed into mine shattering a couple lights and completely bent up my plate. Not to mention earlier in the day we went to a beach at the lake and had 2 towels and a pair of sunglasses stolen.
    Last edited by OHbowhunter; 07-29-2016 at 04:02 AM.

Hoyt Nitrum Turbo
    Easton Bloodline
    NAP Killzone
    BUCKS and BEARDS field staff

Post Thanks / Like
    Flight cancellation out of LGA. $200 cab ride to EWR so I can catch a different flight and sleep in my own bed tonight. Sucks.
    The Deadly Dozen-Team 13

CX Mayhem Hunter

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly1530 View Post
    Trying to figure that out myself. It takes me and my buddies about a minute to launch or pull a boat out. It's not a difficult concept at all.
    Because anyone can buy a boat and trailer and NOT have to learn how to pull it or back it up to purchase said boat and trailer.
    U.S Army Vet 1991-1996

2016 Bowtech BTX-28
    QAD HDX, Trophy Ridge React, GT XT Hunter, Tight Spot Quiver, Bee Stinger, Tru Fire Extreme, Nocturnal (blue), NAP Killzone, G5 Montec CS

2016 - Team 23 "Buck Brothers"
    2015 - Team 9 "Antler Outlaws"
    2014 - Team 11 "Compound Mafia"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OHbowhunter View Post
    I actually opened this thread just to rant about an incident that occurred yesterday at a boat landing to me.. it must be a common thing!

this past weekend I installed new side marker lights and license plate on my boat trailer. Yesterday I took a vacation day and took the girlfriend and 4 kids out for a day on the lake. When I got back to the trailer someone had backed into mine shattering a couple lights and completely bent up my plate. Not to mention earlier in the day we went to a beach at the lake and had 2 towels and a pair of sunglasses stolen.
    That is a bad day! I hate people with no respect for other peoples property. You can't leave anything our anymore. Complete jack asses!
    U.S Army Vet 1991-1996

2016 Bowtech BTX-28
    QAD HDX, Trophy Ridge React, GT XT Hunter, Tight Spot Quiver, Bee Stinger, Tru Fire Extreme, Nocturnal (blue), NAP Killzone, G5 Montec CS

Post Thanks / Like
    People that don't use turn signals and try to merge into freeway traffic at 40mph when traffic is 65mph. Makes me want to run them all over!
    U.S Army Vet 1991-1996

2016 Bowtech BTX-28

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wl704 View Post
    Flight cancellation out of LGA. $200 cab ride to EWR so I can catch a different flight and sleep in my own bed tonight. Sucks.
    Then flight from EWR is canceled...
    The Deadly Dozen-Team 13

CX Mayhem Hunter

Post Thanks / Like
    Todays rant dumbassed viking fans. Last night I was at the local country club enjoying a surprise birthday party for my wife. As usual I had on a Packer hat, being a social event I wore my "good" Packer hat, good meaning it isn't stained yet kinda like sunday best. Anyway I go up to the bar to get a beer and some rube viking fan pops off about my hat, I have mellowed over the years and simply acknowledged his comments and went with my standard if I were a viking fan I would hate me too reply. Every time I went back to the bar he would make a comment, I tried I really did I showed restraint and tried to brush him off. Well after the 4th silo of beer I figured I had to fire a few shots off to let him know I was not going to let him continue on with his flawed thought process. Pretty funny it didn't take long to get him whipped into a frenzy to the point he wanted to kick my ***, the clown brought it on himself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just read an article about one of the greatest issues of our time, light pollution.

Post Thanks / Like
    Todays rant dumbassed viking fans. Last night I was at the local country club enjoying a surprise birthday party for my wife. As usual I had on a Packer hat, being a social event I wore my "good" Packer hat, good meaning it isn't stained yet kinda like sunday best. Anyway I go up to the bar to get a beer and some rube viking fan pops off about my hat, I have mellowed over the years and simply acknowledged his comments and went with my standard if I were a viking fan I would hate me too reply. Every time I went back to the bar he would make a comment, I tried I really did I showed restraint and tried to brush him off. Well after the 4th silo of beer I figured I had to fire a few shots off to let him know I was not going to let him continue on with his flawed thought process. Pretty funny it didn't take long to get him whipped into a frenzy to the point he wanted to kick my ***, the clown brought it on himself.
    It's not hard to tick off Viking fans. A lot of pent up anger and disappointment. I've never taken them seriously and won't until they win a super bowl ( or 4).
    Bear Domain
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Rubicon
    Trophy Ridge Static
    TruFire Release
    Gold Tip XT Hunter

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiscohunter View Post
    It's not hard to tick off Viking fans. A lot of pent up anger and disappointment. I've never taken them seriously and won't until they win a super bowl ( or 4).
    Kinda hard when you remember that last super bowl against the Raiders. I still tear up thinking about it. That was a lot of trauma for an 11 year old
    Carbon Overdrive 60# @ 29"
    Scheels Rogue Arrows with SteelHead 100s
    Tru Glow Sight
    Quad HDX Rest

Post Thanks / Like
    Credit card fraud sucks!
    The Deadly Dozen-Team 13

CX Mayhem Hunter

Page 73 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast