Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbya View Post
    People that think Pro Staff... stands for "Professional Staff"... It's PROMOTIONAL staff
    What ?? Tell me it isn't so. Course that might explain why fat fingers Dan is a Pro Staffer cause he isn't professional. I've seen his facebook pictures as of late !!

Tim
    Bear Assault

Post Thanks / Like
    There are 5 days in a week and only 2 days for the weekend. Why the hell does the furnace always have to conk out on the weekend when they charge $160/hr instead of the normal rate during the week ?? The odds are against it but it never fails !!!!!!!

Tim
    Likes Dubbya liked this post

Bear Assault

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TJF View Post
    What ?? Tell me it isn't so. Course that might explain why fat fingers Dan is a Pro Staffer cause he isn't professional. I've seen his facebook pictures as of late !!

Tim
    You and I both know the only thing professional about that cat are the size of his fingers.
    Likes TJF liked this post

Come hunt out West with Big Horn Outfitters of Buffalo, WY!

2013 GTG Smackdown Champion :D

Bowhunting.com Pro Staff Member
    dustin@bowhunting.com

Post Thanks / Like

The rant thread...

Shipping costs... Two weeks ago I was in the market for a new depth finder for my boat. Found one at cabelas that I really liked for 500 bucks, but it would have cost 16.95 shipping. I went elsewhere.

This week I saw that navionics map cards are 30 dollars off. I had 20 dollars in cabelas bucks, plus they had 5 dollar shipping. Well, you can't use cabelas bucks with shipping codes, so 16.95 to ship a freaking sd card!!! There is no possible way it would cost 17 dollars to ship either item through any carrier! I again went elsewhere.
    -Tim

2013 Bowtech Assassin
    Easton Flatline 340
    Muzzy MX-3
    Tru-Fire Hurricane Foldback Release

Post Thanks / Like
    People that spit while getting in or out of their vehicles in parking lots. Thanks buddy I was really looking forward to bringing your loogie with me on my road trip.
    Likes Christine liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Non hunters emailing me on my craigslist post asking for leases.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was slightly shocked but also disgusted, I as a hunter would never attack an anti hunter...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2peterhunter View Post
    I was slightly shocked but also disgusted, I as a hunter would never attack an anti hunter...
    Thing is if you don't agree with them they feel you are attacking them or their beliefs. If people are rude to me they are going to get it right back.
    Pope And Young do not consider does as deer or crossbows as archery equipment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I was pretty nice about it and responded well, I was kinda pissed.

Post Thanks / Like
    The running trend that is blowing up all over. I suppose there are worse trends out there, but everybody and their brother on Facebook feels the need to post every run/5k/10k/Utlra that they have done or plan to do. They're almost as bad as the stupid mileage stickers on people's cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's not bad enough that Kanye West tweeted that he's $53 million in debt and to "pray he overcomes". This alone is to make one want to throw up.

But to further induce nausea, some dillweed started a gofund me page to actually try to help him.

This jackwad is the definition of someone who just needs to go away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes sheddinva liked this post

Ten things I'm gonna do to quit procrastinating

Post Thanks / Like
    So today I go to the local SA to get gas, a newspaper and a red G2 and a purple G2. While the pump is running I sit in the truck and I see a guy come out of the store in bow hunting boots, the camo UA hoody and the backwards hat. I think to myself but it's a wet rainy day so I blow it off finish pumping go in and what do I see another idiot it's 35 degrees raining and chuckle head is hanging by the register talking to his buddy and he is wearing shorts and flip flops. I go back to the cooler and they are out of red G2. Needless to say I am a little on edge this morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a good one for you guys...so my wife and I decided we are both very happily done having kids. We have a healthy girl and a healthy boy. So I started looking into getting a vasectomy to save the world and my checkbook from another little Spear. After checking with my work's health insurance, I found that it's not covered, at all. Meh, ok, annoying but it's an elective so I get it. Here's the real kick in the pants, gender reassignment surgery is on our plan. I'm not sure what percentage is covered but I was beyond fuming. Yep, this is the world we live in. I did laugh though because technically gender reassignment accomplishes the same thing.
    Likes sheddinva liked this post

-Doug

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Spear when you are laying on the table with a freshly shorn scrotem and your junk taped to your stomach shot up with valium think holy crap I am paying full price for this.
    Likes Spear, bradn4201 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spear View Post
    I've got a good one for you guys...so my wife and I decided we are both very happily done having kids. We have a healthy girl and a healthy boy. So I started looking into getting a vasectomy to save the world and my checkbook from another little Spear. After checking with my work's health insurance, I found that it's not covered, at all. Meh, ok, annoying but it's an elective so I get it. Here's the real kick in the pants, gender reassignment surgery is on our plan. I'm not sure what percentage is covered but I was beyond fuming. Yep, this is the world we live in. I did laugh though because technically gender reassignment accomplishes the same thing.

I had the same thing happen, best $500 i ever spent. I could have done the same thing and gotten boobs for cheaper than getting fixed and having another kid on their insurance plan. It seems to me that they would want you do that and not have anymore kids but i quit trying to understand insurance companies a long time ago. Words of wisdom, switch between frozen peas and frozen corn and have a bottle of Crown ready in case it takes a while for the pain medication to get picked up.

Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 LastLast