Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 125
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Hardin, MT
    Posts
    643
    Post Thanks / Like

    Do the Anti-Trump snowflakes really not have jobs?

    Perhaps someone could explain to this anti-Trump snowflake how the President being upset that the press exposing that his future appointee actively undermining a duly elected governments action is different than democrats being upset that wiki leaks exposed their corruption. And can you explain to me how not immediately affirming a Supreme Court justice is so wrong after refusing to even consider an appointment for over a year. If another justice steps down in the 13 months before the next election, will we have to wait until after the next inauguration to consider a replacement? Where in the constitution that is so precious to the republicans does it provide for a delay because we are so close to the next election?

    How can Mitch McConnel say with a straight face that democrat obstructionism is unprecedented after he filibustered his own amendment because the democrats agreed to it?

    Congress has never had such a low approval rating, and most of the incumbents were reelected. I guess we hate everybody else's idiots, because we keep sending ours back. I point to the American voter as absolute proof that there is no such thing as natural selection, because we are getting collectively more idiotic with each election.
    Likes justinwmoe88 liked this post
     
    Anti-Trump Snowflake. Just remember that next time you hike over a glacial moraine, it was put there by a bunch of snowflakes that got together and all moved in the same direction.

    Is it wrong to criticize the president again, now that we have a Republican in the White House?

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Ash, NC (but I hunt SC)
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Germ View Post
    It's an example, there is plenty more, crowd size, which is a joke, illegal voters. He's lied his entire career, but you won't see it, I get it now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    whoa. I am the one who admitted he lies earlier. So, ease up on the condescension and make a solid point other than you personal disdain of potus 45. Dont assume i am blind or stupid.


    Jeff Hanneman, RIP.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Nkt3YCywE

    Quote Originally Posted by Sota View Post
    Anyone breaking a game law is stealing from law abiding hunters, it is not snitching.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    "The" Michigan
    Posts
    10,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    whoa. I am the one who admitted he lies earlier. So, ease up on the condescension and make a solid point other than you personal disdain of potus 45. Dont assume i am blind or stupid.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Smart people are full of doubt, while stupid people are full of assurance.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Springfield, IL
    Posts
    5,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tkaldahl2000 View Post
    Perhaps someone could explain to this anti-Trump snowflake how the President being upset that the press exposing that his future appointee actively undermining a duly elected governments action is different than democrats being upset that wiki leaks exposed their corruption. And can you explain to me how not immediately affirming a Supreme Court justice is so wrong after refusing to even consider an appointment for over a year. If another justice steps down in the 13 months before the next election, will we have to wait until after the next inauguration to consider a replacement? Where in the constitution that is so precious to the republicans does it provide for a delay because we are so close to the next election?

    How can Mitch McConnel say with a straight face that democrat obstructionism is unprecedented after he filibustered his own amendment because the democrats agreed to it?

    Congress has never had such a low approval rating, and most of the incumbents were reelected. I guess we hate everybody else's idiots, because we keep sending ours back. I point to the American voter as absolute proof that there is no such thing as natural selection, because we are getting collectively more idiotic with each election.
    And post election
    http://forums.bowhunting.com/image.php?u=10034&type=sigpic&dateline=1472074838

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ringgold, Georgia
    Posts
    1,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need another beer after reading all this...
    Likes blacklimbs liked this post
     
    Bowtech Prodigy 62#
    Goldtip XT 340
    Muzzy Trocar HBX 100 gr.
    Scott Lil Goose
    Apex Axiom 5 pin
    Ripcord Rest
    A little luck in my quiver

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Ash, NC (but I hunt SC)
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tkaldahl2000 View Post
    I point to the American voter as absolute proof that there is no such thing as natural selection, because we are getting collectively more idiotic with each election.
    Natural selection is often obstructed by humanism. Look at our foreign aid. We prop up more countries that burn our flag and foment hatred towards us. Let. Them. Die.

    Sorry for the digression. When I hate an incumbent, I ignore his party affiliation and vote the other way. They need sent a message. I reject humanism; man isn't the measure of all things. Man is selfish and weak. Look at me for instance.


    Jeff Hanneman, RIP.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Nkt3YCywE

    Quote Originally Posted by Sota View Post
    Anyone breaking a game law is stealing from law abiding hunters, it is not snitching.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    5,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny to hear people get up set about their candidate whether he won or she lost and point out faults but can they say they would or did do the same critique on their party?

    I even asked myself that.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kilboars Hunt Club & FAA/QUE Archery Team
    Prime Centergy Hybrid & Rival Bow, Black Gold Revenge, Hamskee Rest
    Black Eagle Revenge Arrows, Scott Sabertooth NCS Release

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    9,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will admit what I like about the Trump campaign was how offended the established politicians and media were so upset about his campaign and election win, the Washington media is a joke.
    Likes Afflicted liked this post
     
    Pope And Young do not consider does as deer or crossbows as archery equipment.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    You do know that a lot of these protesters are paid they have fun set up for these protesters to come in and calls all this chaos and Mayhem. George sure was being one of the most largest donors of all this then of course you have other little separate into these that donate money as well. They are dead set on ruining this Administration something is doing good for the country for a change or at least trying to. We haven't seen nothing yet they're going to go above and beyond to try and describe his presidency. But personally I don't think Trump will allow it I'm hoping that the people he surrounds himself will not let that happen as well. Countries like a big fairy tale right now each page open up continues to change drastically and fictitiously. Keep singing those keep'em straight.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    9,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now the media is claiming that their 1st amendment rights are being violated because they are not being called on to ask a question at presidential press conferences.
    Pope And Young do not consider does as deer or crossbows as archery equipment.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sauk County, WI
    Posts
    888
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, who's turkey hunting this year?
    Likes aboa13 liked this post
     
    Bear Domain
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Rubicon
    Trophy Ridge Static
    TruFire Release
    Gold Tip XT Hunter

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Central MN
    Posts
    4,862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opinions run hot and every Joe Schmo becomes a master of political correctness each time a new president is elected.
    Jake

    2013 Bear Method
    Trophy Ridge Cypher 3 Pin
    Trophy Ridge Revolution 2.0
    Octane Deadlock Pro Quiver
    Bee Stinger Pro Hunter Maxx Stabilizer - 8"
    Gold Tip XT Hunter 340
    Slick Trick Standard - 100gr

    Quote Originally Posted by Sota View Post
    I think the vikings look great, looking at the schedule I just don't see a loss in their future, defiantly the best team in the NFC.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Ash, NC (but I hunt SC)
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tkaldahl2000 View Post
    I don't actually follow anyone on twitter except education gurus. I hear about Trump's tweets in the news, and it isn't fake. On election night I thought that we had achieved the second worst possible outcome, with the worst being a Hillary win. I am not so sure now.
    Twitter outbursts are not more worrisome to me than:

    Benghazi;

    Collusion with DNC and MSM to help her win the election unfairly;

    Criminally cavalier practices with classified email server;

    Clinton Foundation pay for play.

    I'm not bashing your beliefs. Just want to provide an obviously reasonable man and fellow bow hunter with perspective.


    Jeff Hanneman, RIP.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Nkt3YCywE

    Quote Originally Posted by Sota View Post
    Anyone breaking a game law is stealing from law abiding hunters, it is not snitching.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    5,648
    Post Thanks / Like

    Do the Anti-Trump snowflakes really not have jobs?

    Quote Originally Posted by tkaldahl2000 View Post
    Perhaps someone could explain to this anti-Trump snowflake how the President being upset that the press exposing that his future appointee actively undermining a duly elected governments action is different than democrats being upset that wiki leaks exposed their corruption. And can you explain to me how not immediately affirming a Supreme Court justice is so wrong after refusing to even consider an appointment for over a year. If another justice steps down in the 13 months before the next election, will we have to wait until after the next inauguration to consider a replacement? Where in the constitution that is so precious to the republicans does it provide for a delay because we are so close to the next election?

    How can Mitch McConnel say with a straight face that democrat obstructionism is unprecedented after he filibustered his own amendment because the democrats agreed to it?

    Congress has never had such a low approval rating, and most of the incumbents were reelected. I guess we hate everybody else's idiots, because we keep sending ours back. I point to the American voter as absolute proof that there is no such thing as natural selection, because we are getting collectively more idiotic with each election.
    Seems both sides learn from each other. I remember when Newt Gengrich put the Republicans in control of the house for the first time in 40 years.
    Last edited by Afflicted; 02-16-2017 at 09:00 PM.
    Kilboars Hunt Club & FAA/QUE Archery Team
    Prime Centergy Hybrid & Rival Bow, Black Gold Revenge, Hamskee Rest
    Black Eagle Revenge Arrows, Scott Sabertooth NCS Release

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Hardin, MT
    Posts
    643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Twitter outbursts are not more worrisome to me than:

    Benghazi;

    Collusion with DNC and MSM to help her win the election unfairly;

    Criminally cavalier practices with classified email server;

    Clinton Foundation pay for play.

    I'm not bashing your beliefs. Just want to provide an obviously reasonable man and fellow bow hunter with perspective.
    Everything you mention is why I did not vote for Clinton, and I do tend to be fairly left wing. (I do not have any illusions that the government should be a nanny, and I firmly believe that adults should never get a monthly payment without either working, or studying to attain a marketable skill, but since children do such a lousy job of picking parents with good earning potential I want to make sure they have a safety net.) However, no amount of partisanship can excuse corruption, dishonesty, and arrogance. I also could not vote for president Trump. When he dismissed his bus conversation as locker room talk, I could not help but think that when you say such things at the age of 16 it may be dismissed as locker room talk. At the age of 60 it is the revelation of a character nurtured over a lifetime, and a habit of mind. Out of the mouth flows the abundance of the heart. So yes, I wasted my vote on someone that I thought passed the "reasonably decent human being test."
    Anti-Trump Snowflake. Just remember that next time you hike over a glacial moraine, it was put there by a bunch of snowflakes that got together and all moved in the same direction.

    Is it wrong to criticize the president again, now that we have a Republican in the White House?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •