Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmen View Post
    Looks like we found us a snowflake.
    Did you look in a mirror? <<<BAM>>>
    Smart people are full of doubt, while stupid people are full of assurance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoytxhunter View Post
    A waste is a terrible thing to mind.
    Your safe either way

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Where do you sign up for this white privilege stuff. Cause I must be at the bottom of the list to get those benefits.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    Likes CLG73, bobbyh, Beefie, Shocker99, Afflicted liked this post

2013 Mathews ZXT 65 lbs 30" dl
    Carbon express maxima hunter
    Rage 2 blade
    Matthews quiver
    NIKON monarch
    Realtree AP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jrk_indle84 View Post
    Where do you sign up for this white privilege stuff. Cause I must be at the bottom of the list to get those benefits.

You don't have to signed up for a privilege, that's why it's a privilege You have to be rich too, sorry you're out.
    Smart people are full of doubt, while stupid people are full of assurance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Germ View Post
    You don't have to signed up for a privilege, that's why it's a privilege You have to be rich too, sorry you're out.
    I just thought ya had to be a white male from the way everyone acts. Screwed again ha

2013 Mathews ZXT 65 lbs 30" dl
    Carbon express maxima hunter
    Rage 2 blade
    Matthews quiver
    NIKON monarch
    Realtree AP

Post Thanks / Like
    The protesters I know are professionals. They use vacation time and pay out of pocket to attend protests. Then after the protest is over they go back to work and continue being professionals.
    Last edited by Parker70; 02-14-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    If .01% Americans were whiny snowflakes...that would be 4,000,000 people.

Actually sounds about right.

I honestly hate the way America was when Obama left.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Siman/OH View Post
    If .01% Americans were whiny snowflakes...that would be 4,000,000 people.

Actually sounds about right.

I honestly hate the way America was when Obama left.
    We were all rooting for Obama. No protest from us but I think he was way over his head and was really expecting to win. Both times.
    Don't know, maybe I'm just making excuses for him. But what a lot of lost opportunities. And last wasted credits he had going for him.

But we are better at killing people with drones than we were before his presidency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Shocker99 liked this post

Kilboars Hunt Club & FAA/QUE Archery Team
    Prime Centergy Hybrid & 2 Rivals, Black Gold Revenge, Hamskee Rest
    Black Eagle Revenge Arrows, Scott Sabertooth NCS Release for hunting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone provide me a link to one of those Craigslist adds? I need some extra money. I am anti-Trump. I work about ten hours a day, and as a snowflake I am going to generate as much heat as I can. Now if he will stop tweeting stupid stuff and act like an adult I might be able to relax. As I see it, he may be an outsider to D.C., but he is no less self serving than most of the politicians who pretend to work there.
    Likes Beagle001, kurtzgreg1561 liked this post

Anti-Trump Snowflake. Just remember that next time you hike over a glacial moraine, it was put there by a bunch of snowflakes that got together and all moved in the same direction.

Is it wrong to criticize the president again, now that we have a Republican in the White House?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Afflicted View Post
    We were all rooting for Obama. No protest from us but I think he was way over his head and was really expecting to win. Both times.
    Don't know, maybe I'm just making excuses for him. But what a lot of lost opportunities. And last wasted credits he had going for him.

But we are better at killing people with drones than we were before his presidency. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    with all due respect Afflicted, do you honestly think that Trump isn't in over his head? The man had to call somebody in the wee hours of the night to ask if America was better off with a strong or weak dollar for goodness sakes. Not to mention the dumpster fire that's happening now with all the Russia stuff. Which we all knew was just a matter of time and Flynn is just the beginning of that train wreck. His administration is leaking like a broken faucet and with how tight of an inner circle he keeps that's pretty unnerving. Not trying to start an argument because I truly enjoy reading your posts both on hunting and political matters, but are you not concerned with anything at all? What if Obama's national security advisor was secretly meeting with Russia giving them insights to sanctions and who knows what else and Obama knew, but didn't do anything till it was leaked?
    Likes Beagle001, kurtzgreg1561 liked this post

Bear Domain
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Rubicon
    Trophy Ridge Static
    TruFire Release
    Gold Tip XT Hunter

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiscohunter View Post
    with all due respect Afflicted, do you honestly think that Trump isn't in over his head? The man had to call somebody in the wee hours of the night to ask if America was better off with a strong or weak dollar for goodness sakes. Not to mention the dumpster fire that's happening now with all the Russia stuff. Which we all knew was just a matter of time and Flynn is just the beginning of that train wreck. His administration is leaking like a broken faucet and with how tight of an inner circle he keeps that's pretty unnerving. Not trying to start an argument because I truly enjoy reading your posts both on hunting and political matters, but are you not concerned with anything at all? What if Obama's national security advisor was secretly meeting with Russia giving them insights to sanctions and who knows what else and Obama knew, but didn't do anything till it was leaked?
    With all due respect, Afflicted's point was you didn't see us protesting, beating up Obama supporters, etc.

Jeff Hanneman, RIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Nkt3YCywE

Quote Originally Posted by Sota View Post
    Anyone breaking a game law is stealing from law abiding hunters, it is not snitching.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tkaldahl2000 View Post
    Can someone provide me a link to one of those Craigslist adds? I need some extra money. I am anti-Trump. I work about ten hours a day, and as a snowflake I am going to generate as much heat as I can. Now if he will stop tweeting stupid stuff and act like an adult I might be able to relax. As I see it, he may be an outsider to D.C., but he is no less self serving than most of the politicians who pretend to work there.
    Turn off twitter. Stop following people who re-post stuff that raises your BP. It is seriously good for one's health, no matter which side of the aisle one is on....

Jeff Hanneman, RIP.

Anyone breaking a game law is stealing from law abiding hunters, it is not snitching.

Post Thanks / Like
    At Berkeley, the students were by and large peacefully protesting. Same at DC. Then, all of a sudden, guys in black garb in masks appeared and things turned ugly and violent.

If anybody hear supports the black-clad thugs, please reconsider. They are doing the same thing the KKK did in the 1960's. There is no moral high ground in suppressing the Bill of Rights for any American. The 1st Amendment protects "the thought we hate."

So, wave signs, jump up and down, etc. But those jokers in black? They are as anti-American as any sheet wearing pointy head.

Jeff Hanneman, RIP.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiscohunter View Post
    The left always has the gift of complaining about anything being done. But has no solutions themselves.

Where was this microscope dissecting everything Obama did over the last eight years?

His fast and furious, reverend wright, Benghazi, drone strikes killing the enemy without clicking in the Intel. Not to mention the biggest F up letting Isis take over the Middle East and murder or run off all these people out of countries into Europe. Where is your bleeding heart for them and Who's holding Obamas feet to the fire on that? He pulled out of Iraq to appease the snowflakes and he should've had the balls to take some heat and maintain what our servicemen had already accomplished and died for over there.
    Now The next administration has to fix it and you get to ***** about that, bravo.

Likes blacklimbs liked this post

Kilboars Hunt Club & FAA/QUE Archery Team
    Prime Centergy Hybrid & 2 Rivals, Black Gold Revenge, Hamskee Rest
    Black Eagle Revenge Arrows, Scott Sabertooth NCS Release for hunting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Afflicted View Post
    The left always has the gift of complaining about anything being done. But has no solutions themselves.

Where was this microscope dissecting everything Obama did over the last eight years?

His fast and furious, reverend wright, Benghazi, drone strikes killing the enemy without clicking in the Intel. Not to mention the biggest F up letting Isis take over the Middle East and murder or run off all these people out of countries into Europe. Where is your bleeding heart for them and Who's holding Obamas feet to the fire on that? He pulled out of Iraq to appease the snowflakes and he should've had the balls to take some heat and maintain what our servicemen had already accomplished and died for over there.
    Now The next administration has to fix it and you get to ***** about that, bravo.
    So you aren't going to answer the question?
    Bear Domain
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Rubicon
    Trophy Ridge Static
    TruFire Release
    Gold Tip XT Hunter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast