All I can do is shake my head.

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by LittleChief, Aug 27, 2016.

1. LittleChief

LittleChief Administrator

Dislikes Received:
  2. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Colin is an idiot and disrespectful.

3. Westfinger

Westfinger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    This country is the greatest on earth with opportunities available to those willing to work for and chase their dream. All I need to do is look around and I can find many examples of people of different colors and ethnic backgrounds achieving great things. Many of whom have been in this country for only a few years yet they have found away to become successful business owners.

Colin has every right to sit and protest silently. It just shows me that his wealth has removed him from reality. Turn off the TV and go meet some self made people and you will find out what keeps most from achieving their full potential and it has nothing to do with race or any political party.

4. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Work hard, stay out of trouble, repeat. Life is pretty good.

5. Afflicted

Afflicted Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'd let him remain seated on the bench.

Our boarders are always open for those who want to leave. He should now have the balls to leave and show us how much better life is in his country of choice.

Kilboars Hunt Club

6. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed!!

7. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    The great thing about this country.

******s like Kaepernick have the right to be morons.

8. ash d

ash d Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Crappernick why don't you work on completing a pass

9. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    I don't remember a time in my life where I thought, "let me oppress a black person" or anything like that at all. And 99.9% of white people and white cops I know feel the same exact same way. Not sure what is going on in society that makes people believe otherwise....some people got shot? If that is the case then how about 500 to 1000 black murders in Chicago alone this year....I guess that means black people oppress each other much worse than white people or cops.

10. Joe p

Joe p Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I agree with everybody here being a former marine it truly bothers me the disrespect that people show its always about themselves if they don't like it leave it and kaepernick don't ever cross my path

11. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    "[FONT=&quot]Kaepernick, who is biracial, was adopted and raised by white parents. He has been outspoken on his Twitter account on civil rights issues and in support of the Black Lives Matter movement."

Whitey sure left Colin out to dry didn't they? Adopted him and raised him in a great house with a great quality of living. You are full of crap Colin Krapernick.
    [/FONT]

12. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Wouldn't be surprised if he isn't trying to get traded. Must be rough sitting on the bench as a backup making $14 million guaranteed.

I don't have a problem with freedom of speech or the right to assemble/protest, but in this circumstance the narrative on his choosing to do so should be to "put your money where your mouth is".

Put that money to good use for the African American communities.

13. Matt

Matt Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I was about to say the exact same thing.

I have a really hard time with this subject matter, seems some things only get blown out of proportion in one direction.

Im more tired of the race fight than any other BS going on in our world.

14. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Cool, another overpaid piece of crap who thinks his opinion matters. I'd say it has more to do with him being irrelevant and him trying to prove otherwise than anything else.

15. Eddie234

Eddie234 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Drop him off in downtown Chicago and see how long he last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

16. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Ive had at least a half dozen black men shake my hand this week on duty, hold doors for me, and tell me thank you for what I do. Ive also had several black kids take pictures with me and shake my hand on duty, and tell me thank you for being a cop.

So I have to keep this stuff in perspective....I see the worst in my society and I have to keep from getting jaded. I will not let people and the media keep pushing me down. There are many good people in this country.

17. Skunkworkx

Skunkworkx Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I agree...let him leave. It won't be too soon.

18. takemrarely

takemrarely Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Coming out now that there's a woman involved....they make men do crazy things.......

19. DickensCPA

DickensCPA Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    It wasn't what a year or two ago he was accused of rape and just last year fined for a very offensive racial slur toward a black player - yeah, his opinion really holds water.

I 100% support our freedom of speech, however people seem to forget the theory of cause and reaction. Everyone else has the right to critique what you say, form an opinion based on what you say and say something back to you equally or more offensive. The Freedom of Speech chest thumpers seem to forget the consequence side of their actions.

I'm not anti free speech at all, just tired of people saying whatever they like and think Free Speech is a get out of jail free pass. No one ever said that free speech didn't have consequences.

20. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I can't believe this piece of trash. I'm a 49er fan too! I've seen stuff on the news of people out here burning his jersey and good for them. The best one I saw was a dude light his jersey on fire, put his hat over his heart and play the National Anthem. Perfect!

If he wants to protest something, then protest it by marching or something. NOT by disrespecting the military, and the people who fight for your freedom to be a complete freaking idiot! I really hope the next game they play at home he gets the crap boo'd out of him. I'd also like to see the O-line just take a step back on the first play and let him get drilled. Or traded or cut or move or anything but playing football.

He's fraking adopted for crying out loud and his adopted parents and family are white!!!!!!! He doesn't know what the first thing about being oppressed is! Makes me wanna puke!