Anilogics

Discussion in 'Food Plots & Habitat Improvement' started by boonerville, Mar 25, 2015.

1. boonerville

boonerville Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Has anyone used their deer feed called "365"? It's pretty spendy, but sounds like some good stuff, especially if you are in an area prone to EHD.

2. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    What does it have to do with EHD? Oh...I watched a video on their site, never mind.

I think their claims are ambiguous at best, at worst...they are just a misleading sales gimmick to justify extremely over priced mineral.

I've not used it so it may be the best thing in the world, I don't know but it seems like another high priced package product that makes big claims based on a "probably" factor. The only thing I see different from many other products is the pro-biotic claimed content and many pellet feeds now offer that.

I don't know, I don't think deer have a problem keeping a healthy content of stomach bacteria as long as they are supplied with a diverse diet. My feeling is that products need an ever increasing complexity factor to create a demand so they'll find one if they have to invent it.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  3. boonerville

Dislikes Received:
    It's a medicated feed that is supposed to promote hoof health and boost immune systems...

4. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah, sorry...I edited my first post.

I don't see that it's "medicated", it has pro-biotics in it for deer, is the claim that I found. There's not any medication available for EHD or CWD that I'm aware of. My problem with these types of products and their ambiguous claim is that people will often mistake the claim that "it promotes healthy digestion and overall health to help fight off a lot of disease" as a shortened version in the consumers mind to "it's medicated feed and will prevent EHD or CWD".

Their claim may have merit but it seems to me that they are purposefully walking a thin line between fraudulent claim and truth.

5. boonerville

Dislikes Received:
    Yea I said medicated...I meant probiotic. I do think their concept is good....but I agree with you covey that it also seems like "fancy talk" so they can charge an astronomical amount (compared to my current feed). I'm not sure the benefits are worth that much...unless you are Mark drury and $$ are irrelevant.
    :o