a few pics of my food plots and a small review of groundhog max

Discussion in 'Food Plots & Habitat Improvement' started by scoot12, Aug 17, 2014.

1. scoot12

scoot12 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Here are a few pics of my plots, my brassica plot was planted middle of July and I used the 3 sprayings of roundup and then broadcast seed over deadthatch, Pastor Andrews intro mix is on the left and Antler Kings Honey Hole with radishes is on the right, we have only had 3 small periods of rain during this time and hopefully thunderstorms are predicted next few days, should explode then. I also put in a oats, peas, winter wheat and winter rye plot yesterday using my groundhog max, it worked like a charm, the key is making sure your plot is completely dead from hitting with roundup and it works great, I got this tore up in about 45 minutes and was using my Polaris 500. I bought a aftermarket hitch for it and for small plots up to a half acre it is ideal. Scoot

2. aRroW_adDicted

aRroW_adDicted Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Looks really good. Good luck with it this fall!

3. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Looking good!

4. trvsmarine

trvsmarine Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Ohh ya !!!! The groundhog is beast !!!!!! If my phone wasnt being a p.o.s and allowed me to post photos I would add onto this. I love my max, I have six 1/4 acre plots and have brassica, oats, wheat, clover..... some of my turnips are 29 inches to the top of the leaves. Lovin it !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

5. jake_

jake_ Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Looks great. Hope the rain comes.