Wind Pro users??

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Trevor TFO, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Trevor TFO

Trevor TFO Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just curious if anyone has used these products to start some mock scrapes and what the results were. I haven't had a ton of luck using mock scrapes but maybe I'll give this a try...

Wind Pro - The Proven Whitetail Attractant

2. pitzer25

pitzer25 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am part of their field staff team and this is my first ur using there products. There are a few things I really like about there products. 1. They are legal for use everywhere some states have banned the liquid attractants and I think more states will follow with everyone worried about disease. 2. No more messy liquids that spill or leak or force you to carry Ziploc bags. Wind Pro has a small clip that can go anywhere. 3. Unlike liquid attractants wind pro is reactivated by moisture so it last longer and keeps you out of the area just to refresh your scrapes. Check out there YouTube page they have some great videos. I am also gonna start a scrape and post my results to my YouTube page. Hope this helps out. Let me know if you have any other questions

3. 18andrew

18andrew Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Also just bought some yesterday curious to what others have to say about the product

4. JLhunts

JLhunts Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have some on the way. The buck/doe combo. Ill be sure to let you know how it works out for me

5. Trevor TFO

Trevor TFO Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks guys! Can't wait to see what you guys think:biggrin: