Tripod stand?

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Trevor TFO, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Trevor TFO

Trevor TFO Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So I have about an acre food plot on the edge of a pine thicket, only problem is that there is no really good trees to hang a stand in. Last year I brushed one of my double bull blinds into the pines but I'd like to be higher up because it would allow me to see deer coming before they are directly in front of me. Im wondering if anyone knows of a good tripod stand that I can easily shoot my bow out of.

2. scoot12

scoot12 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    ameristep quad pod - Google Search Trevor, I bought an ameritstep quadpod which is pictured with a double bull on top of it and really like it. It weighs abought 150 lbs, built really well and has a trap door you enter your blind into it. Its 6 feet tall and deer don't mind it if its been up a little while.

3. scoot12

scoot12 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    ameristep quad pod - Google Search Trevor, I bought an ameritstep quadpod which is pictured with a double bull on top of it and really like it. It weighs abought 150 lbs, built really well and has a trap door you enter your blind into it. Its 6 feet tall and deer don't mind it if its been up a little while.