Stealth cam PX12

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Shocker99, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Does anyone use these that can give me some feedback? I told my uncle to buy browning strikeforce or stealth G30. So he buys Px18's. I know he saw the bonus pack with batteries and SD card and thought he was making out, but if they're just going to lead to frustration I'm going to advise him to return for G30's. Post title is wrong btw I meant 18 not 12

2. Rick James

Rick James Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I know Tom Alford from the show uses them quite a bit. He's had great luck with them. I'm assuming their range and image quality isn't going to be as good as something like the G42, but for taking inventory and running forever on a set of batteries I'm sure they will work well.

I've got a bunch of Steal cams now, something like 14 of them. Have only had one problem with one that likes to take IR pics during daytime. Other than that they have been really good cams.

3. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I've got five G30's and my only complaint is white night pics...sometimes. I like them enough to reccomended them still.

4. bucksnbears

bucksnbears Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    just bought an 18 last week and checked it today. not the quality of 42 BUT FOR THE $ IT TAKES DECENT PICS