Stealth-Cam?

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Jeffrey Jones, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Jeffrey Jones

Jeffrey Jones Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Just pulled the trigger on this camera its my first one and dont know a lot about the brand I often scout around tryna find different things I need in the field and lucked up on this camera I hope. Is this particular model a good one? I paid all of 70 bucks for it. Was that a good price or did i pay too much? Here is a couple pics to help me figure it out. It seems to be working ok but no in the field pics yet. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. ilikefire541

ilikefire541 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I own several stealthcam's for the price they take a decent picture. I hunt public land a lot so I'm not interested in losing a few hundred dollar camera. The price you got paid is pretty good, a local store I get them from bundled up 2 for $129 which for my application is a steal. If you want I'll add some pictures I've taken the last year so you can see the quality.

3. rj112275

rj112275 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    My brother and I both have Stealth cams. They do the trick for us. He has some good video deer and coyote in his yard. I have a few good night pics of deer. Enjoy!

4. JLhunts

JLhunts Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have 2 of the same model the p-18. Worked well all last year has a good battery life(havent used video mode yet).picture quality IMO is great especially for the price of the cameras. Ive had a problem happen once or twice, sometimes it doesnt read the sdcard or something and you have to just check th3 screen to make sure it doesnt say "nosdcard". If so i just pop the card out and back in and seems to do the trick. Good luck with the new cam