Shack Attack Primos Blind

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by youngfart, Oct 16, 2016.

1. youngfart

youngfart Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Shack Attack Blind
    Well I'm not very good at this but I'll do my best at it! The Shack Attack is a breeze to open and put up ,just pull 2 sides and it's up . After using it I've noticed a flaw ,it's front viewing area is a slight bit low for my liking but it will do. I've now bought shooting sticks and this makes up for being low. It's made very good and dark inside, light holes from the sewing are nonexcisting on the seams. The mesh shoot through screens are in a Camo pattern that are awesome in appearance. The mesh falls down out of the way if you don't like shooting through mesh. The zippers are made strong . The only thing that I didn't like was the American price difference getting it from the States! LOL Today at a Canadian Cabela's was $199.00 when I bought it from the States it was listed at $329 but on sale at $199 count in the tax and Duty, it turned out to be $340 Canadian. The pegs were up graded from my other blinds I have bought,very strong. They don't bend while you put them in the ground. To close the windows was easy just slide the material up and there open. Very well made blind.
    Rocky

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016