Ramcat

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Tmpky, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Tmpky

Tmpky Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Iv have watched a lot of youtube footage on these. I have been swapping through broad heads since i like to try new things. Last year i tried the dead ringer and muzzy trocar.

Dead ringer killed 2 out of 3 deer i took but i wasn't impressed with the result of what they looked like after a shot (bent blades or broken due to ribs). So for my last deer of the season i picked up some muzzy trocar's and it put a deer down in it its tracks. I ended up selling these with the one bow i just recently sold as i wasn't going to keep that grain.

Any one personally shoot ramcats? I picked up a pack at a trade show last week and look foward to tuning them for the upcoming turkey season in PA.

Thanks

2. Riverduck11

Riverduck11 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have not shot them, but a friend of mine has and he likes them. He had good blood trails and quick kills. Seems to be durable as he was re-sharpening the blades. Both were good shots too though.

3. MIHOYT89

MIHOYT89 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have shot them for 4 year now and have loved them. As far as tuning I have had to do nothing. Spin them on and go kill a deer. Truly fantastic flight! Just remember to keep a 1/8 inch Allen wrench with you at all times to make sure the blades are tightened in the correct position. Great blood trails with them as well