PSE Stinger X

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by kennyg, Dec 9, 2015.

1. kennyg

kennyg Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I took my 12 year old son to the archery shop by my house with an open mind as to which bow to get. The staff recommended the PSE Stinger X. Anyone have any experience with this bow?

2. gdatre

gdatre Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    This is the bow that I shoot. I have always liked PSE bows and this is my second one. Great bow for the money and fun to shoot. I shoot a 60# version. Factory string and cable could be better but an upgrade to look forward to over time. I bought the bow bare and used Trophy Ridge accessories, React sight, whisker biscuit, Static 6" stabilizer. Have bowjax revelation on the limbs.

3. Il_public_land_hunter

Il_public_land_hunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have one. Its a really decent shooting bow with a lot of versatility. Can be adjusted from a wide range of poundage and draw lengths. Has a good feel to it holding and shooting. I am not a huge fan of the 3 point peep that came on it though.

4. Riverduck11

Riverduck11 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I agree with it being a very good bow. I bought the Stinger NI when it came out and used the bow for 5 seasons before buying my current bow. I have also turned two new bowhunters on to the X and they have enjoyed shooting it thus far. My cousin bought one, had it sighted in to 30 yards in about half an hour and killed a deer with it two days later! So they definitely work!

5. PSEHunter79

PSEHunter79 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:

+1 Will not find a better bow at that price.

6. Thunder

Thunder Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I picked up a PSE Stinger X a few weeks ago and love it. Great adjustability and a great bow for the money.
    I think your son will enjoy it.

7. ShaneB22

ShaneB22 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Really nice bow for the price. Is it the new model or the older one? I think the older ones were really heavy and I'm not sure it would be light enough for him.