NAP QuikFletch Twister 2"

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Hammer1171, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Hammer1171

Hammer1171 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have noticed on a few of my most recent fletchings that the vanes are peeling off or not completely attached after I bring it out of the boiling water. Has anyone else experienced it and do you have any idea as to why it might be happening? Currently I'm just placing a little Fletch Tite glue on the part that isn't glued. My prep of the arrow is a quick wipe down with rubbing alcohol.

Thanks

2. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I've used them in the past but never had this issue. I've since switched back to using Blazer vanes just because the Quick Fletch ones are more expensive and Blazer has a lot more color options. I'd send and email to NAP and see what they say. They might send you some for free.

3. WV Jess

WV Jess Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Sounds like your prepping them right. All it takes is a little rubbing alcohol to clean them up. Were they bare shafts before you fletched them or did you have to remove old fletchings prior? That could be the culprit. When I refletch, I spend more time getting the old fletching off than anything else however, since I started wrapping my arrows, there is not as much residue if any to clean off the shafts. Like already mentioned, I would call or email them and maybe thay can figure out what's going wrong or send you some freebies.