IQ Bow Sight

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by cawwwrin, Feb 3, 2016.

1. cawwwrin

cawwwrin Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've been usng the 7 pin IQ bow sight for the past 5 months and I love it. I know if I'm torquing my bow, and the "retina display" is kind of like second nature over time. Anyone else use an IQ?

2. Dunn County

Dunn County Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Tried, hated, back to HHA

3. Eddie234

Eddie234 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have the five pin and like it.

4. cawwwrin

cawwwrin Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Why'd you hate it?

5. Dunn County

Dunn County Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Wasn't anything against the sight technically, but my personal preference was re-recognized for a 1 pin.

6. MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Love mine

7. Whitetail

Whitetail Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Great idea. Poor quality, made over seas. I got one and had to send it back 3 times to get one that wasn't junk. I knew it was made overseas when I bought it. I thought for the cost of $150, it would be good enough quality. Boy was I wrong.

1st one I couldn't move the pins. Never on my bow. Sent it back. Supposedly it had a broken frame, right out of the box.
    2nd one was good for a few months but developed a rattle. I did everything the CS guy told me to look for. Sent it back.
    3rd one BEFORE I took it out of the package I saw the pins did not line up vertically. Not even close. Sent it back. I actually asked for a prepaid shipping label since I had to send the same product back for the 3rd time....NO WAY. That is when they suggested, since I again voiced my displeasure with the quality of IQ, I buy one of their sister company's sight, Sure Loc, a $400 sight. No thank you.
    4th one seemed ok. I used it for a while. Then I bought a Black Gold. HUGE difference in quality. Cheaper and made in USA too.

IQ lost a customer for all their products. Couldn't email me a prepaid address label for returning there poor quality product 3 times?

8. kb1785

kb1785 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Had one and used it for a couple of seasons. I liked the site and thought the retina lock was a good thing as another reference. I now use a single pin (HHA Kingpin) which is better for my older eyes, especially in low light conditions.

9. cawwwrin

cawwwrin Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:

Thats odd, I haven't ran into any of those problems. Sorry about your experience I would have ditchedd it for a different one by now if that happened to me.