Bloodsport Arrows

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by HunterC., Jun 22, 2013.

1. HunterC.

HunterC. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Has anyone tried the Bloodsport Arrows? They seem to be really good and an affordable price. I haven't heard very much about them but I would love to give them a try if they are worth it. Thanks for any input.

2. coheley665

coheley665 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well this is the first year i will be shooting bloodsport arrows, you don’t hear much about them because they are a newer product from muddy. Before I was shooting Beman MFX ( same as easton axis). The H1 arrows are a little heavier then and plus you have a outsert for these arrows due to the small diameter 40 extra grains I do believe. I was a little worried about losing speed sue to the arrow being heavier but my pin gap closed up, I haven’t had the chance to crono it and see what the speed difference is between the two arrows. But on the plus side of having a heavier arrow you are going to have more impact penetration. All in all I am very happy with these arrows so far.

3. HunterC.

HunterC. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Sounds great. I am considering giving them a try. How is the flight out of them? Any problems with durability?

4. headstrong

headstrong Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    was seriously considering these arrows, also the VAP, but decided on the rampages with aeroserts.. I think all 3 are the badest arrows on the planet

5. HunterC.

HunterC. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks headstrong! I just looked at the rampages and they look awesome too! This definitely didn't help me make a decision... LOL

6. indynotch50

indynotch50 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I've been seriously thinking about these or easton axis.

Muddy bought harvest time archery for their arrows then added a bunch of flashy stuff. Harvest time (HT) was really getting a large following for their products before muddy bought them. So already they started off very well. Harvest time probably still designs and produces the arrows, they are just labeled with bloodsport, have muddy marketing, and some product ideas from muddy as well.

Go for it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy them.

7. coheley665

Dislikes Received:
    Your right with them buying out harvest time. As of manufacturing them I am not really sure. I was at the muddy headquarters for a meeting a few weeks back and they have outstanding service there. They spent a good hour with me on making sure that my arrows where set up just perfect with having to have the outserts on and plus the collar for the lighted nock system (very good design and work great if you ask me). As far as the flight of the arrows and accuracy they are great, I am very pleased with these arrows and have nothing but good to say about them and the people at muddy. I would recommend having them cut and glue the outserts on for you though. Just make sure your arrow is long enough that the outsert will not come in contact with your rest.

8. HunterC.

HunterC. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I didn't know Muddy bought out Harvest Time but from what I hear about Harvest Time they should be very good. Good to hear these reviews about them, I think I will be order a set in the next few days.

9. DCthebowhunter

DCthebowhunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    they look like pretty good arrows.

10. coheley665

Dislikes Received:
    you wont be dissapointed i will tell you that much

11. PA-Legion

PA-Legion Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I think im gonna shoot them this year. I've seen and heard a lot of good about them. For the price it is worth a shot.

12. coheley665

Dislikes Received:
    I will back them up with a great product and awesome customer service

13. Cody Grinolds

Cody Grinolds Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Has anyone shot the bloodsport FPS hunter arrow. I curious to see how the blood ring canvas works. Does it loose its effectiveness by shooting into foam targets. this is my primary concern

14. CJS06

CJS06 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I shoot the bloodsport impact hunters and I love them. The blood ring works time and time again even after targets and game just wash it off and keep shooting. They are very durable and I am a buyer for life...however bloodsport has been in the process of relocating their warehouse for like 8 months now and they do have products available in stores, it is scarce. Pretty tough to find exactly what you need when the website won't let you buy anything and they don't email you back when you ask if there is a separate way of ordering. That is the only downfall right now. But arrow wise superb.

15. gdatre

gdatre Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I shoot Bloodsport with my crossbow and they are great. They are very accurate and haven't missed a shot yet.

16. mrcook

mrcook Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Worst arrows I've ever used, I bought a 6 pack and 5 out of 6 are junk. They mushroomed at the end pushing the insert back and split up the side shooting a bag target. I'll stick with my gold tips

17. mottoman112

mottoman112 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I shoot blood sports as well. I like them alot and they fly straight. Definitely great for the money.