Beman White Box Arrows (a.k.a Grab Go Shoot)

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by BB4tw, Apr 1, 2016.

1. BB4tw

BB4tw Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Like many other members here, I'm a bowhunter on a somewhat tight budget. I always have my eyes open for equipment that I feel is a good value. I realize value is a subjective term so keep in mind that this review is my opinion.

One thing that I've found to be a great value according to my situation is the Beman White Box arrows. They are 340 spine, come fully assembled, cut to a standard 29.5", have a .006 straightness rating and even include a 100 grain field point. You can literally open the box and start shooting.

While the ease of being able to grab a box and go shoot is part of equation, what if find that gives them the best value is that they are the SAME SHAFT AS THE BEMAN ICS HUNTER and ICS BOWHUNTER line. They simply have a different sticker on them.

At about $25 for a box of 4 arrows, The White Box price is reasonable as well. They cost around $6.25 per arrow which is about $1.50ish cheaper than their Hunter counterpart, but also not the cheapest arrow out there.

As far as performance, as you might expect, these arrows tune good, fly straight, and are just as durable as any other carbon arrow in Beman's lineup.

In my opinion, if the arrow specs fall within what you are able to shoot, the Beman White Box arrows are a great value. One of the few times that you not only get what you pay for, you get a little bit more.

2. joshcalhoun18

joshcalhoun18 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Would you say these are a hunting arrow or a target arrow??

3. Western MA Hunter

Western MA Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I shoot Beman ICS Hunter 400s... I have for years and have no complaints. I don't buy the box though as I shoot feathers so I need to have them custom fletched.

4. BB4tw

BB4tw Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I think they are primarily marketed as a hunting arrow or maybe a backyard shooter arrow. However, two weeks ago, I won 1st place in my division at a 3D shoot with them.

5. joshcalhoun18

joshcalhoun18 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received: