CBE sights

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by biscuit, Jan 21, 2017.

1. biscuit

biscuit Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone use these sights, or know anyone who has any expericance with them. Seem like a solid sight, bit on the pricey side but hey when you buy a complete new set up one seems to be walking out the shop light around $1600. Just wondering if anyone owns this sight and what you think. Saw them for the first time at the shop yesterday.

Brad

2. J.H.

J.H. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a CBE on one of my bows...it's a sweet sight for sure but if you want something comparable for less $ then check the apex covert. (I have one of these as well)

3. alaska at heart

alaska at heart Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a 2016 CBE Tek Hybrid Pro on each of my Prime Rival bows with pretty much complete satisfication. I had a pair of 2013's a few years ago, upgraded to 2015's and then found a couple good deals on lightly used 2016's late last summer. Hunted with one all season, worked perfectly in all kinds of weather and conditions. I have one of my 2015's in near perfect condition on my archery bench if you might be interested. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk.

4. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I had the CBE Tek Hybrid. It is a very good sight. I love how the sight pins are totally enclosed and only the tip is illuminated. Good sights for the money.

TushHog likes this.