Diamond Edge SB-1

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by TonyEllis, Dec 29, 2016.

1. TonyEllis

TonyEllis Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have been trying to decide what bow I want to buy. This is a new bow that Diamond has made. Anyone who has any experiences about it, feel free to post about it! Thank you. Good luck and be safe!

-Tony

2. pitzer25

pitzer25 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    so i never shot this bow but it looks like it just replaced the infinite edge bow. i bought the infinite edge bow for my wife and its a good stater bow. it has alot of adjustments so when she is ready to upgrade i can give it to my son as his first bow. but it is to me a stater bow. the accessories that come with it are junk the sight isnt bright at all and has no windage or elevation lines to adjust it. its hard to move and you normally wind up moving it to far cuz it suddenly moves. the rest is ok but if one of those brushes wears faster than the others you arrow will shoot different. its a good starter bow and will do what it says

3. TonyEllis

TonyEllis Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I think it is replacing it too. My buddy has the infinite edge and he loves it. I'm a college student, so I can't afford a high end bow right now. This seems to be the best bow for the money to me. But I'll see when I shoot it. Thank for your reply.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app