Lumenok

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by borntobowhunt, Dec 14, 2016.

1. borntobowhunt

borntobowhunt Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Always wanted to try them, just bought some from academy figured I'd give them a shot. Anyone ever use them or have any pros and cons on them?

The flight of the arrow is a true as the skill and the nerve of the man with the bow

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  2. rick-florida

rick-florida Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Haven't used luminoc but did go with nocturnal for the first time . worked great in locating the arrow after the shot. Would guess that luminoc would be just as effective.

3. rock54

rock54 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    my wife and i use them in her crossbow with alum. 2219 arrows and love them, i can see where all of her shots go in practice and

can see where she hits the deer, i bought green and like them over the red, batteries have last over 2 seasons and i just orderd

replacement batteries the future,hope this helps, good luck in your decision, russ

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  4. pitzer25

pitzer25 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i used them for 2 seasons and had decent success with them. you have to make sure you have a good contact or they wont work. if your arrows have a bulldog collar on it make sure to sand it down a little bit to allow for contact. after your shot just grab your arrow by the nock and shake it up and down a few times and it should turn off. i didnt see a need to buy the nock extinguisher

5. leviosteen

leviosteen Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah I've been using green ones for two years. Bought a pack of three last year and again this year but the ones from last year still work as good as this years. Have absolutely no issues with them whatsoever. Great product

6. borntobowhunt

borntobowhunt Newb

Dislikes Received:
    That's for yall's insight! Been watching Lumenok videos and can't wait to try mine out on an animal!

The flight of the arrow is a true as the skill and the nerve of the man with the bow

7. TomTom1

TomTom1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    All ways, no problems here.