Gear packs

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by frantic29, Nov 11, 2016.

1. frantic29

frantic29 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    My pack busted on me the other day. I usually take a fanny pack into the tree with me. Bought a RedHead last year and Wednesday as I was putting it on the belt just pulled out of the pack. Looking at other packs and like the looks of the Badlands Tree Hugger. What other ones should I look at? I am really only familiar with Badlands packs. Just looking for a fanny pack. I have a couple of really nice back packs already. Usually all I need is the fanny pack. I don't usually have far to walk so I basically just carry in a couple of calls, snack, bottle of water, and some odds and ins. If I decide to move a stand it might get weighed down a little more since then I will put my binoculars and rangefinder in the pack while I am moving everything. Want something high quality that will last.

2. Marauder

Marauder Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
  3. haydo601

haydo601 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I use the badlands monster pack, it's great for all my gear including all my camera equipment

4. KjKlump

KjKlump Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I like the Easton hinsch for the 700 size, but for just a fanny pack look at the timber hawks they sell at Walmart. Seriously, they are big enough to hold the essentials. The waist belt actually tightens the correct way, just grab the tag ends and pull downward.
    Pretty cheap as well.

5. pitzer25

pitzer25 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i didn't like the badlands tree hugger pack i felt it was 2 big and heavy for me. i have the tenzing 721 i think and i love it. perfect size for a few calls and essentials but also has a built in hand muff with spaces for hand warmers. its a good quality pack