Best bow hanger on the market

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Skywalker, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    There are lots of solid bow hangers on the market, but I don't think there's any that can compare to this new Outright Hunting Products Morph Pro Bow Hanger. I've had this setup for about a month and have had 4 sits using it. It is extremely easy setup and take down. The quick connect screws are pretty easy to install in the tree and can be left for your permanent stand locations, or you can use the strap mounted quick connect bracket if you cannot use the screw in type where you hunt. You can configure the setup in multiple ways to fit your exact needs. The build quality is excellent, much heavier duty than I had expected. The price is a bit of shock, until you think about how much money we have spent on permanent mounted bow hangers. Anywhere from $7.00 to $20.00 a piece for me and I have anywhere from 10 to 15 of them out in the woods. With this system, I would only need to buy it once and add any additional screw in mounts I would need. This is a new company and new product design. They really did re-invent the wheel on this one, a totally outside the box design that is absolutely spot on.

Home - Temp - Outright Hunting Products

Here are a couple pictures of my Morph Pro in Action.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
Tags: