No Cam HTX

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by JesseHunts, Oct 7, 2016.

1. JesseHunts

JesseHunts Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys so, I'm getting a new bow in a month or so and right now I'm torn between the halon 6 and the no cam HTX. Now I know what a lot of people will say the 2017 bows are coming out next month. I know that but from what I hear so far is that the 2017 bows will be longer ata halons there is a possibility there is a 28 inch ata halon coming out however if that happens I may lean in the direction of that bow but for now I want to know what people's thoughts are between the no cam HTX, the halon 6 and possibly even the No Cam HTR I have the money for any one of them including a new 2017 bow but I was wondering your opinions aswell, I will be shooting all the bows before I ultimately pick one. Also I realized a lot of people leaning towards halon this year and I think the no cam HTX is no slouch so mainly reaching out to the brace souls that got one of them. Thanks guys.

2. w33kender

w33kender Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I Shot all three in july. They were all sweet but the no cams had a smoother draw. I chose the HTR because i wanted the longer ATA. The halon is noticeably faster but i am happy with my choice, the no cam HTR. Imo, you have three winners to pick from. Go to a mathews dealer and shoot all three. It was a joy.