Extreme Bowstrings

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by NebMo Hunter, Sep 22, 2016.

1. NebMo Hunter

NebMo Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Wanted to give this guy a good review, prices were good, when I had questions he took the time and spoke with me on the phone. I didn't want a normal to color/pattern string so I asked if he could do something else and he did. He gave me the pros and cons of different materials and was more than helpful.

string set was exactly what I asked for, looks great, great performance. I asked for red serving, I was told he would do it, but the red serving can "bleed" red into other colors or nocks etc, since my other color was black I was ok with it, but he was up front about everything which was nice.

So far I'm a fan of this Fury material which is 100% UHMWPE

When a bad cam caused damage to a cable I order a replacement.
    Get this, I called him on 09/20 in the afternoon to order, I just got a message that the cable is already in my mailbox! (09/22 11:00 am is when I got message)

ordered, made, shipped, and delivered in a day and a half! Now I live only a couple hours away so that helped the shipping time but still, dang thats quick!

I have no connection to this guy other than we both live in Nebraska, his business is in the town I grew up in so I thought i would support him and I'm happy I did. Very impressed with service and product.

Best Custom Bowstring Maker in Archery

string.jpg string2.jpg