Wac'em 3-blade

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by killer chill-r, Sep 4, 2016.

1. killer chill-r

killer chill-r Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just thought I'd throw this out there, I pick up some of these the other day to try out. Unscrewed a field point, screwed a wac'em on & started shooting. Shoot right with my field points out to 55yrds out of my Spyder 30. So I picked up some more for my Arena 30, shot the same. Didn't have to make one adjustment. Went to the lease yesterday do some work & practice on some pigs with the Arena 30. Saw 5 doe wonder & working on the acorns beneath me. Decided to get down & check out about where they was coming in at & saw a group of pigs. Sent a arrow flying at about a 150 pounder. I was completely surprised, 53yrds, complete pass through. Arrow: Easton Nemesis total weight 436gr, flying at 295fps. While tracking her came across another one, same arrow, same broadhead. Quartering to me shot, 46yrds, complete pass through. These heads are awesome, fly great & stay sharp. This head has shot 2 150+ pound pigs, little damage & will use it again. ImageUploadedByBowhunting.com Forums1473020130.538167.jpg ImageUploadedByBowhunting.com Forums1473020159.604963.jpg

2. yepitsme19

yepitsme19 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Good test, I'm also curious about these

3. killer chill-r

killer chill-r Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'll keep it posted. I bought 4 packs of these since they flew do good. I'll try them out October 1st, that's when season opens. I'm gonna burn a doe opening weekend since the rut really don't start till the last week of October & beginning of November.

4. roadrunner

roadrunner Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Good heads, been using them for years. Shot a big mature cow elk with them last year at 27 yds, double lung complete pass through and could not find my arrow.

Keep us posted and good luck!

5. flips

flips Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Good review, thanks for the info

6. Zardoz80

Zardoz80 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Have shot their larger 4 blades and they are excellent except putting them together is a trick. I hunt a lot of wetlands so I shoot all kinds of heads. Basically whatever I can find half off somewhere post season goes in the quiver.