Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Low-Glow or No-Glow

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by pick00l, Aug 22, 2016.

1. pick00l

pick00l Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I currently have a Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Low-Glow and am going to purchase another camera. My question is should I spend a few extra bucks on the no-glow? I have no experince with no glow camera features and frankly, am not concerned about spooking game with the low glow. The difference in price is about 10 bucks and is not a concern for the purchase. I just want to choose the better option. Would love to hear any opinions on low glow vs no glow.

2. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Well all things considered they are pretty much the same camera. The No-Glow is rated to 80' on the flash and the low-glo is 100'. If you are not worried about someone stealing it or spooking game I would save the $10.

If people walk by the camera at night the chances they will see the flash on the no-glo is minimal. Same applies to animals.

3. pick00l

pick00l Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks cooperhead, I appreciate your input here. I'm on the fence I guess. I'm trying to justify one vs the other. Ex. maybe having no-glow would be handy for backyard security when not in the yard.

Anyone else have input here on low vs no glow?

4. dmax4me

dmax4me Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Big Old Bucks are spooky. If they get flashed once with a regular flash or lo glow flash, you most likely won't get another picture.

5. pick00l

pick00l Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the reply dmax.

Based on multiple photos on my low glow of mature bucks, I'm not sold that they are spooked. Maybe it is the way they are getting photoed, angles vs, head on. None the less, I pulled the trigger on the NoGlow. Ended up only being 4 bucks more.