Trophy Ridge V5 React

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by TreebillyOutdoors, May 28, 2016.

1. TreebillyOutdoors

TreebillyOutdoors Newb

Dislikes Received:
    This spring I purchased a new sight, Trophy Ridge V5 React. The sight comes with 3rd axis level and light. It seems strong and durable (having accidentally dropped the bow a few times) The pins are all stacked behind each-other in a vertical line, giving you a very clean sight picture (the main thing I was looking to improve) much like a single pin sight, allowing me to make out small branches and twigs that were hidden behind my previous sights pins). The pins are easy to see without the light on. The React technology is amazing, dial in your 1st 2 pins and the other 3 are automatically set (at least close enough to make final adjustments) and as you tweak your higher yardage pins your closer ones just get that much more dialed in. Give this sight 4.5 stars.

2. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Had both my TR Vs for 2 seasons now. Wouldn't use anything else

3. WV Jess

WV Jess Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I also liked the TR React (I had the original model that was camo). I thought it was a little on the heavy side so sold it. It was just personal preference. I really liked the features it had. My TruGlo is a better fit on my bow when I'm shooting all day.

4. kattman

kattman Newb

Dislikes Received:
    The react pro is nice. Finally lightened the sight up and all machined aluminum. Micro click adjust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk