Red Wing Rutmaster boots.

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Sota, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    So I sent a pair of boots back to Redwing because they were mismatched in size but labeled the same. I am happy to say Redwing did me right and went above. I will admit part of it was my fault I should have tried on both boots when I bought them but I didn't. Second I bought the boots on sale end of the year deal took them home and thru them in a bin with my other bow hunting footwear. I took them out last September and they still had that new rubber smell so I left them in the bin and used my old pair for this season. December a year and a half after I bought them I discovered the size issue and sent them in, no questions I have a new pair of Rutmaster2 boots. Thank you Redwing.

2. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Redwing is a quality that is stood behind. I wear them every day for work. My feet won't tolerate another boot.

3. indynotch50

indynotch50 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm glad to hear of the good customer service. Redwing is a quality manufacturer.

I didn't have a good experience with my rutmasters though. They split after a few years where the different pieces of rubber come together around the toe area. I'm very hard on them though. For whitetail hunting they'll be fine. I was using them for turkey and waterfowl also. They just couldn't take it.

They were very warm and comfortable. The traction was second to none as well.

4. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I wore my hunting boots for 1.5 hours in the stand and another 1.5 hours tracking and recovering, 6 hours total the year before I should get a few years out of the new pair too I hope.:)

5. frantic29

frantic29 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Dang! Now that is next level service!