Spot Hogg, Hogg Father 3 pin

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Bryan Jeffrey, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Bryan Jeffrey

Bryan Jeffrey Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I Picked up a Spot hogg, Hogg Father yesterday. All i have to saw is WOW. this sight is worth every penny. I ordered it last week. With 3 pins in a 1-78" housing. I ordered red .19, green .19, red .19. played around with it yesterday a bit, and sighted it in all the way today. the sight gauge is so easy to use. you sight in your 20 and put of the gauge tape. then you sight in a 60 yards, and look at where it is at. there a a series of lines that represent letters. whatever letter it falls on you use that sight tape. so i used the tape, and walked back to 100 yards. bam! right on the dot. then i set my first pin at 25 yards, second pin and 40 yards, and my 3rd pin at 50 yards, and the 3rd pin is my refrence pin for all other yards. I love the micro adjust for the pins, the micro for the windage is also amazing. the 3rd and 4th axis adjustments are very nice to have. i love knowing that every thing on this sight is adjustable, and it is all set to exactly how the bow is held in my hand. everything on the sight is aluminum. it is build so well. i had been looking at a few other sights. but im so glad i settled on this one. I bought it from my local archery shop to help support them insted of buying it online. so i ended up paying a bit more for it. but it is so worth it.

2. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Spot Hogg makes great products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Cledus

Cledus Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Jelly man. I just bought a used Axcel armortech 5 pin. I'm anxious to get it, and try it out, it's gonna be different from my HHA but overall easier on the Muley/elk hunts.

4. Bryan Jeffrey

Dislikes Received:
    Are you getting the one with the beam?

5. Cledus

Cledus Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Beam? I got one on an 8 in dove tail.

6. Bryan Jeffrey

Dislikes Received:
    dove tail = Beam... Yea i love getting the housing out as far as I can. so much more accurate for me at long range.

7. WV Jess

WV Jess Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Spot Hogg makes some of the best sights out there. Love my Hunter Hogg-It I bought 7 years ago. There products are just so well made.