Deer Crossing Archery

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Bowshooter13, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Bowshooter13

Bowshooter13 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Has anyone ever used these arrows? If so do the hold up! I'm looking at the Hunters but would like some input on them. So anything would help! Thanks!

2. bplayer405

bplayer405 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I bought a dozen hunters in 300/001 spring time this year. Had them cut at 29.5" carbon to carbon for my 31" draw and used the standard inserts. I usually shoot gold tip pro hunters but the price really jumped on them this year. So price had a lot to do with me trying the dca's. I fletch my own so I can nock tune the shafts. My finished arrow weight is at 420 grains with foc at 13%. All I can say is they've been awesome! I've shot them hundreds of times into targets and took a buck last month with one. No issues and I still have the full dozen. I definitely recommend giving them a try.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3. jay1992

jay1992 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Great arrows we have some great arrows! ImageUploadedByBowhunting.com Forums1457365733.491218.jpg

4. Whitetail

Whitetail Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:

Nice American Flag. Too bad they are not made in the USA. Good trick though.

5. davidingle

davidingle Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I had some hunters split in half on me. Not like a usual carbon snap but a clean break that looked like two ends of carbon were glued together. still shoot their targets for indoor