What should i do? New Bear Attitude or Used 2012 Hoyt CRX 32 Pro Series

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by WestMonroe BowHunter, Dec 15, 2015.

1. WestMonroe BowHunter

WestMonroe BowHunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey y'all. I'm a noob to the archery field and I am already obsessed. I had a buckmaster G2, 70# 29" DL. Its just not acting right anymore and I'm going to buy a new rig Friday. I have the option of buying a Bear Attitude RTH Package from Academy or a Used 2012 Hoyt CRX 32 Pro Series. The hoyt comes with a black whole target, arrows, sight, Rest, and broad heads. All for $300. The New bear is the same price, well around $350 after taxes.
    I would like everyone's feed back on which one I should choose. Thanks and Good Shooting!
    BOW HUNT OR DIE!!!!

2. BB4tw

BB4tw Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    One thing to consider is that a new bow will come with a warranty. Most times a used bow will not.

3. ybohunt

ybohunt Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I would get the Hoyt.

4. seangarchery

seangarchery Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    If the Hoyt has new stings on it I'd pick the Hoyt hands down. Even if it didn't I think I would pick the hoyt, but be prepared to put new strings on it within a year if those are the same factory strings from 2012.

Sent from my ALCATEL A845L using Tapatalk

5. roadrunner

roadrunner Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Other than it having the Fuel Cam, it is virtually the same as a Vector 32 that has the RKT Cam. I have a Vector 32 as my backup bow - I'd go with the CRX 32.