Gold Tip Pro Hunter arrows

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by ctrupp, Mar 29, 2015.

1. ctrupp

ctrupp Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Does anyone use these arrows? If so, what are your thoughts? I am looking into getting new hunting arrows. And have been going back and forth between a few different ones, and I have not seen much about these particular arrows. Thanks for the help.

2. bornfromthecorn

bornfromthecorn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I used to shoot them. I really liked them and wish I wouldn't have changed. The pro shop I was going to said not to use them because they are of lesser quality and would break easier then most arrows, this however I find to be totally false. I did not break one while using them and they shoot as good as you can. When I get my new bow here soon I will be switching back!

3. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You'd be hard pressed to find a tougher medium weight arrow. If your looking for durability they are top shelf.

4. ShaneB22

ShaneB22 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Gold tip makes the toughest carbon arrows out there if you're interested in gold tips I have a dozen velocity XT shafts still in the package for sale

5. captain71

captain71 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I been shooting Radial X weave stl hunters I bought 3 gold tip xt hunters and they shoot the same as my X weave I got two of each on my quiver.