elite synergy

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by jasamb08, Dec 22, 2014.

1. jasamb08

jasamb08 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have decided on the elite synergy for my.New bow. I gently shot an 06 bow tech allegiance. (Which I'm selling). I came to this decision after shooting the no cam which I didn't like. Shot the prime not bad. But when I shot the synergy I was sold. So my question is what sight do I put on it. Single pin thoughts anyone?....

2. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats, Its a very nice shooting bow. east to shoot an very easy to tune. As far a sights go it would be hard to recomend a type of sight without knowing your needs and style of hunting.
    But I dont think you can go wrong with either a single or multiple pin adjustable sight....something like MBG ascent or the CBE Tek hybrid.

3. optimizedbowtech360

optimizedbowtech360 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    HHA optimizers new king pin is comeing out with a 100 yard tape!! but i have seen alot of used ones at a good price on the facebook buy sell trade sites. pick one up, you wont be disappointed

4. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats. Elite has come a long way and I once owned the original Synergy with the K8 cam. A modified Synergy XT which was the best shooting bow I ever had till the Chill X. Either way an Elite will serve you well. ;)

5. jasamb08

jasamb08 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks guys it looks like an HHA will fit nicely

6. Scowd

Scowd Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just picked up my 2015 Energy 35 yesterday. I put my HHA Optimizer on it, looks good on the black bow. This was my first single pin I've ever tried and I love it.
    That Synergy is nice. My buddy brought his over to tune it, he was about ready to sell it. It had a little hump in the draw. I synced the cams, which only took one and half turns to a cable and it's as smooth as silk now. He's going to keep it. It amazes me how much just a couple twist makes a huge difference. It was the same with my 35. It took one and a half turns, smooth as silk.
    Congrats on a great bow!