Buck Butter Review

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Ranger93, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Ranger93

Ranger93 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    First of all I would like to start this review with a Thank You to Lowe's Whitetail scents for sending me the free synthetic urine and it's always good to see locals try to get in a business with huge companies with big money.
    Secondly, I've never been a big fan of scents, I've noticed deer circle around scents to get a better whiff and had them get downwind of me which usually turns out bad.

Buck Butter-- I used this four times and only had 2 deer in position to react to it, they both stayed put once the smelled it and kept stomping their feet to finally run off. The Buck Butter was set up away from me and they didn't get downwind of me. After the four time use, it completely lost it's scent, I should say I could no longer smell it at all, not even a hint. It never got wet and was always closed after use.

Synthetic Urine-- Completely lost it's smell after the wind dried the wetness, 30 minutes max.

I am in no way trying to bash the company or product, just giving an honest review of a product. I hope other's reviews are better than mine and maybe I just didn't use it right. I would love to say it worked because I would like to see the company make it big. I want to say good luck to Lowe's and wish them all the best.