Hawk treestands

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by KyleM, Oct 6, 2014.

1. KyleM

KyleM Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I recently purchased a Hawk Helium XL treestand and Hawk Helium climbing sticks from my local archery shop. First impression was that it was a nice lightweight stand with a large platform to shoot from. The sticks were also very light and I liked the clips they use better than the straps on the LW sticks. The stand was $140 and another $100 for the sticks which is quite a bit less than the LW stand I bought last year. As far as quality I don't think the overall fit and finish is as good as the LW's but it comes with a memoryfoam seat and backpack straps. For the price I thought it was a great value and I plan on purchasing another one or two stands and just moving my sticks. I would highly recommend looking into these for somebody that wants a lightweight hang on stand and doesn't have the money for a LW.

2. Sticknstringarchery

Sticknstringarchery Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have started looking at these myself after seeing Jason Corley posted some pics of them. They look really nice and looking at the weights, they are right there with all of the high end products from Muddy and LW. Now that my wife is also hunting, I'm going to really have to start looking into more cost effective equipment.

3. KyleM

KyleM Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Give them a shot I dont think you will be disapointed.

4. tacklebox

tacklebox Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received: