Bushnell The Truth Range finder

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Rdfeaser, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Rdfeaser

Rdfeaser Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I am looking at buying a range finder and have been looking at the truth by bushnell. Just seeing if anyone had used or uses this and what do you think about it. I have never used a range finder before so any info will be great.

2. big_quillie

big_quillie Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I use the Truth rangefinder and it's great. It's the third rangefinder that I have owned and I have no complaints. I had a Leupold RX1000i before that and it cost twice as much but I like the Truth just as good.

The Truth is your basic bowhunting rangefinder. No frills. It hits the mark every time and is very accurate. My range is marked off with a tape measure and when I range with the Truth, the distances match up.

Tip: If you've never used a rangefinder before, a good trick is to climb into your tree stand and range different trees and make a mental note of the distances. That way, when deer walk past a tree that you have already ranged, you don't have to get out your rangefinder.

3. PiN 'eM & STiCK 'Em

PiN 'eM & STiCK 'Em Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Im using the same one and have loved it thus far. Very reliable and it has the ARC feature which comes in handy during hunts in the mountains.

4. T FERG

T FERG Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i had one it was alright, sometimes when i would push the button it wouldnt turn on. lost it im trying a nikon this time round

5. Aralbright25

Aralbright25 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I was looking at the same one but I see that they have a new version out that has "clear shot technology" which I guess you program in your arrow speed and it marks the highest point in your arrows flight and lets you know if you have a clear shot. Anyone use one with this technology in it and is it worth it?