Rage Hypodermic Review

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by davidingle, Aug 31, 2014.

1. davidingle

davidingle Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have always used fixed blade broad heads and have had a few deer get away from me.. But it could've been that my shot wasn't the greatest.. But this year I though I would get some mechanicals and have heard a lot of good things about the Rage Hypodermic so I grabbed a pack. I got some farm tags so I was able to go out last night before season started and try to take a doe. I had one walk in at 40 yards or so and I slung my beman out and nailed it right in the sweet spot with a pass through shot. The doe went a out 20 yards with a HUGE blood trail that i could track at dark with my little iPhone light. So I figure as long as the mechanical side of the broad heads will work and I have a decent shot, these will work perfectly.. Only thing is they're like 50 bucks for a pack and I didn't find my arrow so there goes a few bucks.. But great broad head.

2. AWK08

AWK08 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i'd have liked to seen the entrance and exit wounds

and get ya some nocturnal nocks so you can find those arrows after the shot

3. davidingle

davidingle Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Ill put up some pictures on my next deer. I have nockturnals on 3 of my 4 arrows in the quiver and wasn't paying attention to the one I took out of it until I shot and it didn't light up..