Easton bloodlines

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by jflats123, Jul 31, 2014.

1. jflats123

jflats123 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Any one use the easton bloodline arrows.Thinking about using them this year but want some opinions on them before I go out and buy them

2. Cablebob

Cablebob Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I don't use them but they have good reviews on Cabela's website. I actually shoot Easton Carbon Raiders. They are inexpensive, durable, and fly great. It's like $35 for 6 at ****s. They cut them for free and install the inserts.

I'm sure there are "better" arrows out there but my cheap bow and cheap arrows sure did the job on the buck in my AVI.

3. Doorny30

Doorny30 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I bought some last season. They worked really well. Although I will be switching this year. The Bloodline arrows are great but they are really light. I would like a heavier arrow.

4. joshua.waymire.1

joshua.waymire.1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I shoot bloodlines and I love them. They fly straight and true. I haven't had an issue out of them and if you get the real tree bloodlines they're 8.4 gpi the original ones are only 7.7 I just bought them today so I haven't shot them yet.

5. RageThruTheCage

RageThruTheCage Newb

Dislikes Received:
    That's what I shoot and I love them I shoot them with a 100 rage broad head chisel tip and I must say there is no hard time finding a blood trail