Elite Energy 35

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by striker, Apr 19, 2014.

1. striker

striker Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So I've been in the market for a new bow and over the last two weeks I've shot just about every bow from all the major brands from Hoyt to Mathews to Bowtech and on and on. Also shot some I hadn't heard of such as the New Breed bows. All make nice bows and I could have easily chose one of those and been happy but then I shot Elite bows lineup and I have to say these bows are the nicest bows I've ever shot. Smooth,solid back wall, dead quiet well balanced almost no hand shock. I hope to be picking my new bow up within the next few weeks Im going with the Elite Energy 35 and if you're in the market for a new bow I highly recommend giving them a good look I think you'll be impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. AJBowhunter

AJBowhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I bought my Elite Energy 35 (in ninja) about month and half ago. I have to say, it is by far the most enjoyable and confidence inspiring bow I have ever used! Love it so much! [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone 5S

3. ARCHER_CHI_RHO

ARCHER_CHI_RHO Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    shot it. liked it. chose the hoyt cst over it though. just shot better for me.

4. striker

striker Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats. It's good to hear you still love it I don't know anyone who owns one so I had no idea what to expect it actually wasn't even on the list of bows I wanted to shoot a guy at the pro shop recommended it. I can't wait to get it.

5. striker

striker Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The Hoyt Faktor and Spyder were the top 2 bows on my list and I was pretty sure I would end up with one of those. I realize it has a lot to do with personal preference and all the bows I shot were high quality but like you I just picked the bow that felt right to me.

6. Bowhunter_IL_BT

Bowhunter_IL_BT Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Both E32 and E35 you hardly notice a difference they look similar. The E32 fit me well. There has been some cam lean associated with the Elites. A little is ok and to be expected. I love my 32 def very quiet and smoothest back wall id have ever shot. The grip takes some getting used to. Sometimes my palm needs to be a little more stable so I put a little hockey tape on it and it's good to go. AJ wanted to let you know the Elite case you sold me a while back us holding up well.

7. striker

striker Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Not sure if it was intended for me but if it was I never sold anyone a case sorry
    The shop I'm buying it from checks for cam lean it will be interesting to see right from the box

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  8. Bowhunter_IL_BT

Bowhunter_IL_BT Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Stricker it was from AJbowhunter I bought the case from on AT.