New breed bows

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by striker, Apr 15, 2014.

1. striker

striker Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone have one of these bows? Anyone shot one? A local pro shop just started carrying them just looking for opinions good or bad. I'm going to probably shoot one next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. J-Daddy

J-Daddy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've shot them, buddy of mine is a dealer....Good bows and good customer service. They are just another one of the smaller companies that use the same 2 track binary cam design that Bowtech started then went to Elite, Athens, Strother, New Breed, Obsession, etc.....They make a solid bow, you won't see a ton of them but there's nothing at all wrong with them.

3. solocamin1

solocamin1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah I haven't heard anything bad about them. A friend of mine just bought the new breed lycan and he likes it alot it's not a bad shooting bow at all I shot it a couple times. But obsession bows I think will blow up there real nice im waiting on my evolution now I ordered that's a real solid shooting bow in my opinion

4. striker

striker Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Good to hear the Lycan was the one I was looking at. I'll be shooting a lot of bows over the next few weeks most I've heard of this one was new to me

5. J-Daddy

J-Daddy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Here's the issue with Obsession... Kevin Strother is the designer, look at his track record... When he leaves, and he will, then Obsession will be dead in the water. I actually was on Obsession's Staff for awhile, good guys that run the company but I can throw Kevin Strother farther than I trust him when it comes to business.