Trophy Ridge Single pin slider sight review.

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Tj Brubaker, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Tj Brubaker

Tj Brubaker Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    View attachment 36242 The drive is the perfect sight for the on the budget bowhunter, but is made with as much quality as the high-end single pins. I switched from a 3 pin horizontal pin sight to the drive last November and haven't regretted a thing. My accuracy improved by 100% and my comfortable range improved substantially, I went from being able to shoot 4 inch groups at 40 to 4 inch groups at 60. This sight has a very wide range of adjustability and the pin will stay in place as long as you keep the knop on the slider tight, personally I prefer to keep it tight enough to stay in place but be able to move it with little effort. The reflective tape around the sight housing is great for low light situations but even better yet is the purple sight light when I turn it on I can see my pin bright as day in the pitch black. This sight is very durable, I've banged it on the ladder climbing in and out of the stand countless times but it still remains in pristine condition. If you don't have the money to spend on a high end sight or you just don't see the need to dish out over a hundred $$$ for a sight the drive is the sight for you it retails at $60 but performs like a $120 sight so check it out give it a try you won't be disappointed.