mission UX2

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by mcorso, Jul 15, 2009.

1. mcorso

mcorso Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just scored a mission UX2 for my wife,she was shooting a parker buckshot, and wanted something faster, so we can into the UX2 and she loves it, she was shooting tight groups in the third round of adjustments .. it is pretty quick too! im gonna just keep sneaking up the poundage on her as she continues to shoot. A+ for a affordable , quick, entry level bow!

2. fiveonomo

fiveonomo Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I hope I didnt buy a girls bow! Just kidding, but the truth is I did just put one on lay away at my local shop. I am brand new to bow hunting and I really liked the way it shot and felt in my hand. The shop owner said it would be a good entry bow for me. I cant wait to get it!

3. mcorso

mcorso Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Well we have it all tuned in and sited in, she is shooting really good with it, my buddy has one and he just got into it,and is also shooting really well,let me know how you like it!

4. scoperuk

scoperuk Newb

Dislikes Received:
    what drop away would you reccomend on this bow,, im in the UK and like the look of this bow,,but were not too well up on drop away,s,,, everyones using whisker biscuits,but i want to go with a dropper, any info welcome

5. mcorso

mcorso Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a qad pro hunter on my drenalin and love it