Hunting trailers

Discussion in 'DIY Archery & Hunting Projects' started by JeffP, Feb 2, 2017.

1. JeffP

JeffP Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hello anyone have any hunting trailer set ups.???? I live in NY and just bought an 18foot enclosed to store/have everything ready for going out west. Would love to see some setups. I will post pics soon as well if this is the only thread.

2. chieffan

chieffan Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Have a 2 wheel pop up camper frame with a deck on it. Will use that with a GT to haul the deer out. My hunting is right out my back door. 18' should be big enough for the whole family.

3. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I used to have a 14' v-nose enclosed trailer for all my gear when I had only a 2 door Wrangler to tow with. Rigged it up w/ Rubbermaid fast track wall hanging systems, a ceiling and side wall vent, threw a heater buddy and a couple cots in and had a 2-person poor man's camper. Also had a custom hitch mount welded up for the back and threw my cargo basket back there for added hauling capabilities.

Sorry, no pics but you could pretty much set it up anyway you wanted with those racks. My deer camp is a bit more luxurious now with a 28' camper but I think I had more fun back then. Definitely hunted harder- less creature comforts in camp made for an easier decision to sit in a tree all day long.