Quiver issue with X-Bow

Discussion in 'Crossbows' started by chriswilson, Oct 14, 2016.

1. chriswilson

chriswilson Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yesterday I purchased a Barnett Wildcat C6, got home an opened it to assemble it an looking through the box noticed I was missing the accessories package that has the large screw an allen wrenchs for assembling the bow to the stock, so back to the store an they swapped it out for another one that we opened an inventoried while there, everything looked good till I went to mount the quiver retainer block on the rail on bottom of the stock like the instructions show, what I have won't mount on a rail, so they apparently packaged the wrong quiver mount in this bow, strike two for Barnetts QC department, if it exist, the mount that came with mine is what you use on a compound that screws into two holes that don't exist on the Xbow, didn't provide the screws either, any ideals???
    crossbow q1.jpg crossbow q2.jpg

2. Arkyinks

Arkyinks Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I never mounted my quiver to the xbow so no help there. But you will soon realize they get in the way. Looks cool though. Yes not having all the parts or wrong parts suck. I would send an e-mail to Barnett and let them know about their QC.

3. early in

early in Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Exactly right! I have never attached my quiver to my CB. I carry the quiver in my day pack. It's short and fits well.

4. chriswilson

chriswilson Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks, I went back to the store an talked to the manager, he pulled the part I needed out of the other bow I'd brought back that was missing parts so I'm good now. I just have it mounted on the bow till I get in my stand then take it off an hang it on a hook, that's what I"ve always done with my quivers.

5. dmax4me

dmax4me Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Glad to hear you got the right parts now. I always keep mine attached until I get to my blind or stand and then remove it.

6. Arkyinks

Arkyinks Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Nice that the guy at the store helped you out.

7. chieffan

chieffan Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I do mostly ground blind hunting. Most blind is natural cover that is available. Carry my arrows point first in super high density foam in a black camo 54 gal pail. Get to the site, empty the pail and sit on it. Pick up and move is simple and quick. Cost was 0.