wanted to show off my new x-bow

Discussion in 'Crossbows' started by raptorfx, Aug 14, 2014.

1. raptorfx

raptorfx Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    this is my new raptor fx from Barnett....330 fps....150 lb draw weight. I don't know about you boys but I think she is very nice looking..the term beautiful but dangerous comes to mind, lol

Attached Files:

2. Bobcat031

Bobcat031 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just bought the Buck Commander Extreme. 175# 365fps
    Just sighted it in. Wow! I'm looking forward to the season. What broad head are you using? I'm using the Rage 2 blade 100gr

3. SWitchBacKXT

SWitchBacKXT Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Slick rig, congrats!

4. Sirlance

Sirlance Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats

How does that bow feel when shouldered? I recently bought the Ghost 385, the Raptor wasn't on the shelves at Cabelas in the spring. Before the Raptor the 385 was the best feeling xbow on the entire shelf. I can not wait to get in the tree this fall, will be my first year with an Xbow.

Ive been pondering broadheads for the xbow and still have no idea what to buy. I wont waist another dollar on Rage, been looking at the Montech G5 - T3 Expandable 3 blade. Curious of peoples experiences with those?

5. raptorfx

raptorfx Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    im going to use grim reaper broadheads 100 grain..the only problem I have so far is eye relief on my scope..i will have my archery shop to bring my scope forward as far as he can get it so I have better eye relief .the shouldering aspect of this crossbow isn't bad in my honest opinion either and it has a adjustable butt-stock